"...but of Love, of Joy and of a Sound Mind."

Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 24-25

Sunday, June 02, 2019

Back again.

I have been in the business of recording audio for TV and Film on location and it related field for almost 20 years and still I am seeking excellence in my craft as well as trying to influence the next generation of people in the industry. It has been a great journey so far and I would like to share it on this old blog of mine which has been a space for me to release my personal thoughts. There is no wish for others to read, but if you happen to stumble on this page, I hope you learn something and be inspired in one way or another.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home