"...but of Love, of Joy and of a Sound Mind."

Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 24-25

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Reflection of the week past

Had a good week, butt not good the way one might consider it, but it was good for it was humbling and learned not to be selfish and be more mindful of others in production. I cannot imagine people habing issues with me but there are and it stems from my complacency. I think what surprised me was I was ready for the confrontation but chose to remain calmed and listened. In the the end I was made aware of habits that led me to be blind to other's ire. Really ate a humble pie and turn the other fat cheek while being quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. On hindsight, their accusation isn't without substance and I must admit the complacency and familiarity bred it's full discontent. But all is good for now. I only have my actions to prove my mended ways and only time will tell. No use talking about wanting to change, but make that change for now and pray that they see the difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home