"...but of Love, of Joy and of a Sound Mind."

Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 24-25

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Happy Birthday Huimin

Last night was Bro Dennis' surprise 50th birthday party. This morning I found out from Facebook that's my secondary school friend, Huimin, celebrated her birthday too. This was what I wrote for her, it was the same when Dennis said a word of thanks to everyone personally.

Dear Huimin

I was at a very dear old friend's 50th surprise party yesterday and there is so much nostalgia when he thank every singer person in the room (I have known him for 30 years).

So for you, although we have not kept in touch since sec sch days (sadly I never kept in constant touch like u and the rest of the girls, because of my own persuit, but yet sec sch life was one of my favourite time of my youth), it was always great to be in-touch again with old friends. There is something about meeting sec sch friends: back to the days when things we simpler and less complicated. We sometimes fret we lost them or pine and wish them back again. So thk you Facebook for keeping me in touch with my friends! Thank you, Huimin, for keeping in touch with me. 😊✌🏻

Jenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home